The Rhode Island Legislature just introduced the anti-workplace bullying Healthy Workplace Bill as Senate Bill number 2377. We’re asking you to email or call these five sponsors and co-sponsors to thank them for introducing the bill:
- Senator Frank Ciccone (primary sponsor): firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.275.0949
- Senator Stephen Archambault: email@example.com or 401.276.5589
- Senator Louis DiPalma: firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.847.8540
- Senator Frank Lombardi: email@example.com or 401.453.3900
- Senator Adam Satchell: firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.615.5170
Senate Majority Whip, Mary Ellen Goodwin, along with her assistant Helena, also played an important role to push things along: email@example.com or 401.276.5507
Give all Rhode Island employees legal recourse against workplace bullying and all Rhode Island employers more reason to treat employees with dignity. Contact your Rhode Island Senators and urge them to support S2377:
Find your Senator.
Find the contact info of your Senator.