Make this legislative session our session. Check out these 9 ways to spread the word about the Healthy Workplace Bill:
- Write to your legislators. Email your state legislators about the bill using one of our templates or your own words.
- Share on social media. Pass it along…. Share an infographic on Facebook and Twitter to spread the word.
- Sign up for action alerts. Then we’ll tell you when we need your help with urgent legislative action.
- Join an action team. Get involved in your county or in a listed event.
- Ask for endorsement. Ask a group for its official support.
- Pass out fact sheets. Flyer at commuter rail lots, T stations, supermarkets – anywhere you see fit.
- Write to your local paper. Write a letter to the editor about the Healthy Workplace Bill and why you support it.
- Sign the petition. Help us reach 2,000 signatures.
- Share this link to the national campaign with friends in other states. It’s not just a bill proposed in Massachusetts. It’s a national movement.