The #metoo campaign about sexual harassment is about abuse of power at its root, and sexual harassment is only one tool for those in power at work to abuse it.
Boston Globe Reporter Beth Teitell put the spotlight on the umbrella of workplace bullying and its status in the Massachusetts legislature in her December 30, 2017 article “Workplace bullying remains in the shadows.”
- Boston Magazine: Spencer Buell, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Jamie Ducharme, email@example.com
- Boston.com: Dialynn Dwyer, Dialynn.Dwyer@boston.com @dia_dwyer
- Boston Metro: Kristin Toussaint, firstname.lastname@example.org @kristindakota
- WBUR: email@example.com
- WGBH: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Atlantic: Sophie Gilbert, email@example.com